Important App Information
As most of you read in Mr. Weymuth's email last night, we will be using the Panther Robotics and Panther Messenger apps for team communication as well as a way for students to sign up for practices. Currently, the two apps available on the App Store are not the most recent versions. The newest versions will be available on the App Store within the next day or so.
A few known issues with the current version of Panther Robotics on the App Store:
1. The practice sign up does not show any upcoming practices. This will be resolved in the new update.
2. Many features say "Currently in development." All of these features will be available in the new update.
3. There are various UI bugs that occur on different devices. All of those will be resolved in the new update.
A few known issues with the current version of Panther Messenger on the App Store:
1. If you are running iOS 13 on your phone, then you will experience a bug that prevents you from seeing your text message if it is more than one line long. If you are running iOS 12.4 or older, then this is not an issue. Again, this will be fixed in the newest update.
2. If you are in dark mode, then the app with be almost unusable. This is because the most recent version on the App Store was not built for iOS 13, as it was released less than a week ago.
If you have any questions regarding the apps, please fell free to email me at email@example.com or text me using the Panther Messenger app!